Thank you for choosing Lopez Island Pharmacy for your CoVid vaccination.
Please remember the following:
- Arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time.
- Wear a mask.
- Wear a short sleeve shirt to make vaccine administration easier.
- Before you come, watch the information listed below.
There are a number of documents and a video we would like you to access prior to you receiving your vaccination.
- San Juan County Department of Health Covid-19 Vaccine Information
- FDA Information on Moderna Vaccine
- Lopez Island Pharmacy Vaccine Information Handout on Moderna Vaccine
- The link to the V-Safe information on reporting on how you are doing after you receive your vaccination.
We encourage you to take a few minutes to look at these valuable resources about Covid-19 vaccines.
This link below is to the most recent fact sheet at the FDA’s website about the Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine, you should review this prior to your vaccination, or anytime you have a question concerning the vaccine.
This link below is to the most recent Patient Information Leaflet, the type of information we give with all new prescriptions as part of our regular counseling about your medication or vaccine.
After your vaccination please consider registering for V-Safe, this allows you to report how you are doing after receiving the Moderna Vaccine.